From Balloons to Drones is an online scholarly platform that seeks to provide analysis and debate about air power history, theory, and contemporary operations in their broadest sense including space and cyber power.
In 2019, From Balloons to Drones launched its own podcast series. The series provides an outlet for the presentation and evaluation of air power scholarship, the exploration of historical topics and ideas, and provides a way to reach out to both new scholars and the general public. So far, we have released four interviews with more lined up for 2020. You can find the podcasts at our SoundCloud channel here.
- Interview with Dr Stephen Bourque;
- Interview with Dr Melvin Deaile;
- Interview with Valerie Insinna;
- Interview with Dr Roger Launius;
- Interview with Dr Timothy P. Schultz.